10 mcq questions on Antonyms and Synonyms
Multiple choice questions (MCQs) are a form of assessment for which students are asked to select one or more of the choices from a list of answers.
A synonym is a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or a phrase. Antonyms are words which have the opposite (or nearly opposite) meaning.
Antonym. A word that has the exact opposite meaning of another word is its antonym. Life is full of antonyms, from the "stop" and "go" of a traffic signal
A multiple-choice question (MCQ) is composed of two parts: a stem that identifies the question or problem, and a set of alternatives or possible answers that contain a key that is the best answer to the question, and a number of distractors that are plausible but incorrect answers to the question.
A quiz can be defined as a game or brain teaser to test knowledge. It can contain an element of competition when participants play against each other to get the highest score, which makes helps participants become more engaged.
- Important questions on Indian Polity (Preamble/Sources of Our Constitution)
- Important mcq quiz questions on Indian Polity Constitutional Development in India
- Important MCQ questions on The Mahajanpadas/Magadha Empire for upsc ssc apsc part 2
- Important MCQ questions on The Mahajanpadas/Magadha Empire for upsc ssc apsc part-I
- Some Historic MCQ GK Questions on Buddhism and Buddhist